Stained glass frame Tutorial

Oh Purty Day! Have you ever wanted to hang something in a window and just stare at it? I know I do! ALL OF THE TIME….
One morning I was standing at my kitchen sink and I looked up.  I started staring at my glass wind chime and thought, WOW.  What can I make that is affordable and still adorable.
Chek it out! Because you will LOVE THIS~

p.s. remember!!! you don’t have to use a new frame!!
p.s. free yourself!! get some colors that make you happy
p.s. when you are ready add a drop of glue and voila
p.s. i simply started by making a row! remember, all of the glass beads are different shapes so try them out before you glue

p.s. tadahhhh. remember! you can design these however you like.  maybe put an initial in the middle using a different color.  i used a 4×6 frame so i didn’t have that much room to play

p.s. you are removing the back because if you don’t then it won’t look like “stained glass”

p.s. after you flip the frame over trace the inside with your hot glue gun.  this will make the glass stay in.

p.s. SEE!!! HOW PURTY!
I hope you LOVED it as much as I LOVED doing it <3
xoxo

A Little Knick KnackPhotobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...© Copyright jaderbombllc, All rights Reserved. Written For: JADERBOMB
LETS KEEP IN TOUCH!

Sign up for daily emails delivered straight to your inbox.

facebok-icon twitter-icon pinterest-icon gplus-icon youtube-icon instagram9 tumblr-icon rss-icon

26 thoughts on “Stained glass frame Tutorial

1. Jaderbomb

Alayna: Isn't it GREAT!!!!! I think you should make like 29 of them!!! I will be doing one very soon using broken mirrors, so keep your eye out! I just love your cute blog and you are being stalked by me now!!! p.s. i linked up my blog!!!

Allison: There are a billion different things you can do!!! Endless!!!

Nicole: Colored Glass makes me happy!!

2. Kim @ Savvy Southern Style

What a great idea. That looks great. I bet it is pretty with the sun shining through. Thanks for sharing the how to.

3. Sherry

Well now that is really cool! Love looking at anything shiny or sparkley. Very nice! Thanks for linking up.
    Sherry

4. Jaderbomb

KIM: Thanks!!!! It is SOOO pretty in the sun!!!! Thanks for stopping in!!!

Sherry: Thanks girl…

5. Jaderbomb

The Crafty Gals: I hope you enjoy making it! Thanks for stopping by my blog

VintageVicki: You NEEED ONE NOWWWW LOL

6. Tammy @BeatriceBanks

So cute! I just found your lovely blog via The Charm of Home. I'm your newest follower and would be delighted to have you follow me back!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Tammy

7. Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence

Such a simple and refreshing project! Thanks for linking up to Beyond The Picket Fence.

8. Jaderbomb

Tammy: HEY GIRL!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! I am NOW your newest follower LOL

Jeanne: You would NOT believe how pretty it is in person!

Becky: It's so refreshing I think I will make a bigger one today :)

Ms.Bake-it: Thanks!

9. Chari at Happy To Design

Hello…

Ohhh…sooo pretty! What a creative idea, my friend! I have always loved those shiny and beautiful colored glass stones and have often wondered how they could be shown off. This is brilliant! Ohhh…and it would be sooo pretty sat in the window to let the sunshine through them! Thanks so much for sharing this creative craft with us!

Warmest wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

10. Courtney ~ French Country Cottage

What a cute, creative idea! So pretty and sweet and especially with the sunshine coming in- perfect! Thanks for sharing over at Feathered Nest Friday this week! :)

11. Jaderbomb

Debra: Glad you enjoyed it!

Chari: Thanks so much!!! So I am guessing you made one right!!! LOL

Courtney: It is soooo cute in person!!!

12. Jaderbomb

Jamie: Thanks, I must admit they are beautiful! Glad I could getcha on over to my blog!!! You will love everything about it I promise!!! Pinky.