You all know that I am a fan of homemade desserts. Especially these Cherry Cupcakes! I have never met anyone who does not like yummy cupcakes. I made these on accident the other day and before my hungry friends ate them all I decided to grab a few for a picture. Let me just tell you now, if you don’t plan on eating 4 in one sitting then don’t waste your time making them, haha!
These are made with cherries and topped with almond whip cream. YUMMY! The recipe is at the bottom of the post, ready to print out.
I just had these cupcake toppers laying around in my studio and I grabbed them to add a little decor to them. Not sure why now that I am looking at them, haha! I think these cupcakes are so cute that a topper is not really important.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1/3 C. oil
- 3/4 C. milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 C. oil
- Maraschino cherries, roughly chopped
- Almond Icing:
- I tub of Whip Cream
- 2 tsp. Almond Extract (or add to taste)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Place cupcake liners in cupcake pan.
- 3. In a large bowl combine eggs, oil, milk, and almond extract until smooth.
- 4. Stir in cake mix.
- 5. Mix in chopped maraschino cherries.
- 6. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full then bake for 17-22 minutes.
- 7. Almond Icing:Empty tub of cool whip in large container and mix with almond extract.
- 8. I put cool whip in a large ziploc bad, cut a hole on the bottom corner. Now go and cover up the top of those cupcakes, they are cold!
- Copyright © JADERBOMB.COM