What is better than a nice bundle of sweet cotton candy? Welp, I will tell ya! Learning how to make Earrings
Cork and Wire Earrings, y’all! What? You didn’t know this was the new thing for 2056?
These day’s corks are used for many crafty creations. Sometimes things you use in your daily life can quickly become a fashion statement if you simply use your imagination. Did you ever think you would use corks to make earrings? I sure did. Let me show you how easy it is to make them.
Cork Boards | Pliers | Scissors | Glitter and Paint bottles (to trace with) | Wire | Findings | Pencil
The first thing we need to do is create our circles. I used a paint bottle and tube of glitter to create my circles.
1. Grab a good pair of scissors and cut your cork.
2. Create different sizes.
3. Start wrapping your cork circle with wire. I used gold, duh!
4. The amount of wire you use is up to you. I like to go big so you can barely see cork, hehe.
5. Grab a jump ring and attach it to the wire.
6. Attach them all together.
© Copyright jaderbombllc, All rights Reserved. Written For: JADERBOMB