Dip baby dip! Today we are taking fruit to a whole new level. I don’t know about you but lately I have been yearning for Summer and what goes perfectly with this Summer, this chocolate dipped fruit recipe. I love eating anything juicy and sweet with fruit so I decided to mix the two.
Kinda permanently. Well, until consumed. Enjoy! Get the recipe at the bottom of the page!
Great for weddings, birthday or engagement parties.
- Baker's Chocolate
- Fresh or Canned Fruit
- Break apart a bar of dark chocolate
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes
- Repeat until it's smooth when you stir is
- Wash fruit then dry it with napkin
- Dip fruit in the chocolate
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet on a plate
- Chill in the freezer until it's set, about 10 minutes
*Visit me on Facebook, Twitter,Pinterest, or Instagram! Make sure to follow Ceaux Ceaux facebook and blog!
*This page has affiliate links in it. What does that mean? If you order from any links I included you will just help me buy more fruit and glitter! XOXO
© Copyright jaderbombllc, All rights Reserved. Written For: JADERBOMB